St. Xavier’s Pre-University College was established under the management of St. Xavier’s Educational Trust, during the year 2006-07 with the following major objectives:
- To provide value based education to for the youths of the society irrespective of caste, creed, gender and religion.
- To create “right to education for all;” admission are given even to the just passed students by giving a fair chance by recognizing their potential and nurture them to lead a better standard of life in future.
- To provide financial assistance to the poor and deserving students by getting them scholarships sponsored from various sources.
- To make learning loving and exciting to create a beautiful combination of the inner and outer self.
- To create a personal bond between the Student -Teacher- Parent relationship to express the importance of education.
- To have qualified, co-operative and friendly staff to understand and address the queries of all the students.
- To provide technical knowledge, use of presentation tool and media (like digital projector and slide projector) to make student better understand and feel this is a better learning place.
- To teach moral instructions for character building.
- B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
Highly experienced & Trained faculty team.
Wi-fi campus with unlimited access to Internet
Leave a review